Is learning to play the piano on your bucket list? Let’s cross it off in 2018!
Enroll in a my 8-week online course, Beginning Piano For Adults for just $57.
All you need is a piano or keyboard, a willingness to learn (and have fun!) and an 8-week commitment to set aside time to learn piano.
This class is all online. It’s entirely self paced and you can complete all of the lessons on your own schedule.
- An e-book with all of the songs and instructions
- Videos where I teach and demonstrate every concept and song
- Audio files to accompany every song
- A direct line to me as your teacher so that you can ask questions and get help
- Access to a community of other adult piano learners
In the course, you’ll learn:
- How to play over 25 songs
- How to find your way around the piano
- How to play the piano with both hands
- How to read music and understand music vocabulary
- How to play chords
- How to play and read basic musical rhythms
- How to play the piano along with musical accompaniment
- And much more!
Above all, this course will give you a fun new hobby that you can enjoy for years to come!
Candin, a busy, homeschooling mom of 2 who runs a non-profit organization says:
I never thought that I would be able to learn piano at this season of my life with small children, but Megan’s program works so well for just that. There was no way I could have carved out time to go to an in person lesson, so this online program is perfect. I love that I am playing things that are enjoyable and engaging from the first week. I love that I get to model for my kids that we should continue to learn new things throughout our whole life. I have been very impressed with the lessons. Megan’s content each week is really excellent.
Are you in?